If you have a query regarding an existing or potential claim that arises out of the cover provided by the SAicorp Agency Agreement please contact the SAicorp Claims Manager.

For all other insurance cover queries please refer to the following links or contact your agency's internal claims manager.

Return to Work SA

Accident with a Fleet SA vehicle

Building Indemnity Insurance

Government Employees Travel Insurance

Government Employees Transit Cover

Government Motor Vehicle Insurance

Government Fine Arts Insurance

Contract Works

If you are unsure of any of the above or wish to speak to us before submitting a claim please contact the SAicorp Claims Manager.